We’re looking for a Business Analyst! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Analyst
Term: 6-month Contract – Toronto
Location: Remote for now
Job ID number: C1004
Brief description of duties:
The Business Analyst maintains a “business perspective” through all phases of the problem resolution and systems enhancement. Business Systems Analyst work closely with the business and leadership to understand business needs, requirements, and strategic opportunities.
Strong Requirements and Documentation
Risk experience would be beneficial
- Representing the business’ requirements,
- Defining and designing the business functionality of the system,
- Ensuring that the system meets the defined business requirements;
- Understand and define a strategic vision for key systems based on the line of business, their needs, known risks, and dependencies.
- collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, that is appropriate for the audience
- Good interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience in the Risk and/or Financial Industry would be an asset
- Good understanding of business principles and experience with a broad range of different types of business functions
- Understanding of general Technology project methodologies, processes, and practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that rely on a structured approach to problem-solving
- Effective internal consulting skills with a strong customer service focus
- Ability to adapt to change and perform effectively under pressure
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Good understanding of information technology
|Job Category||Business Analyst|