We’re looking for a Business Analyst! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Analyst
Term: 6-month Contract
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1385
Brief description of duties:
A Business Analyst with experience in network segmentation and lateral movement attacks, technical familiarity with network engineering would be good, if not necessarily with solutions addressing that specific kind of attack.
the client is working on a project concerning inspection and policy enforcement of SSL/TLS traffic. So experience with crafting governance documents (for security).
- Vulnerability and configuration management, e.g., mainframe configuration scanning
- Identity and Access Management, e.g., cloud privileged access, business process mapping for the management of onboarding/offboarding/access provisioning
- Network Security, e.g., Ransomware, API controls, network segmentation, lateral movement attacks (already mentioned)
- Security Monitoring
- SIEM, e.g., Splunk and Splunk products, such as Phantom, Enterprise Security, etc.
- Database activity monitoring, e.g., Imperva (vendor) solution
|Job Category||Business Analyst|