Type of Employment: Contract
Title: BI Developer
Term: Contract – 6 months with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid – Flexible
Job ID number: C1328
Brief Description on Duties:
This Senior Developer will design, develop, test and deploy the code and implementation of MicroStrategy based visualizations, documents, dossiers and reports, including intelligent cubes, security models, backend integration with various connections such as Oracle DB, MS Excel, etc., following approved architecture design, AODA (WCAG 2.0) compliance, bilingual (Eng/FR) requirements and User Experience provided wireframes and Information Architecture directives.
The successful candidate must:
- Be proficient in MicroStrategy development, data modeling, reporting techniques, Intelligent cubes, workflows and Schema Objects design.
- Have hands on experience in developing reports, drill maps, tables, prompts, security filters and interactive dashboards in MicroStrategy using MSTR Developer/ Workstation.
- Be experienced in application design, architecture, development and deployment using MSTR. Applying the best practices for visualizations, the design must follow CIHI standards/UX guidelines/wireframes and be AODA (WCAG 2.0) compliant and bilingual (Eng/FR).
- Be able to understand and translate technical and business requirements into MSTR architectural designs.
- Be experienced with MSTR Object Manager, Command Manager, System Manager and Integrity Manager
- Be experienced with handling performance issues with MSTR applications (Cubes and Report SQL Performance tuning).
- Have hands-on experience with Data transformation, Project Configuration, and Platform Analytics.
- Have knowledge/experience in utilizing ASP, HTML and CSS for integration with web pages.
- Have experience/knowledge in Qlik Sense preferred
|Job Category||BI Developer|