Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for an AWS Specialist! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contact to hire
Title: Senior AWS Specialist
Term: 6-month conversion to Full-time – 37.5 hours/week
Job ID number: C1126
Brief description of duties:
- Implement backend solutions using AWS services such as Lambda and ECS, while ensuring code adheres to security, performance, and non-functional requirements.
- Translate business requirements into detailed design specifications and code, collaborate with stakeholders to define, analyze, and deliver requirements, and assess the costs and benefits of different solutions to recommend appropriate designs.
- Assess the impact of design decisions on the computer solution/service being developed and recommend alternate solutions to optimize performance, schedule, budget, quality, and downstream component/system impact.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, identify emerging issues and trends, and provide specialized consulting, analytical, and technical support to resolve strategic issues.
- Conduct independent analysis and assessment, lead and implement initiatives to deliver business objectives, and support specific project deliverables and outcomes.
- Build solutions that are scalable, supportable, and achieve common assets, and recommend or automate approaches to streamline and integrate technological processes and systems to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay up to date on latest industry technical and business trends, actively seek to improve solutions, and work in an Agile environment with a continuous improvement mindset and culture.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong programming skills with hands-on experience designing and implementing high volume, high availability applications with a very high degree of automation.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS services such as ECS, EC2, DocumentDB, Lambda, and S3, and their integration into complex cloud architectures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in evaluating trade-offs and making constructive calls with other teams while balancing perfection and compromise.
- Technical proficiency in the required programming languages, frameworks and technologies, including Java, SpringBoot, MongoDB, JSON and XML data notations.
- An in-depth level of understanding with software development principles
|Job Category||AWS Specialist|
|AWS services such as ECS, EC2, DocumentDB, Lambda, and S3, and their integration into complex cloud architectures||4-6|