We are looking for an Associate IMAC Technical Specialist! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Associate IMAC Technical Specialist
Location: Winnipeg – Onsite
Job ID number: C1242
Brief description of duties:
- Delivery of Install/Move/Add/Change (IMAC) services, within established service targets, including the provision, configuration and installation of equipment across companies as a result of individual business requests.
- Executes IMAC services with significant technical and procedural guidance for desktops, laptops, personal mobile devices (i.e. BlackBerry), printers and peripherals for head and remote office locations.
- Validates hardware and software business requests for appropriate technical configuration, approvals, completeness, and for compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Coordinates and executes the shipping, receiving and transferring of computer equipment between sites and locations.
- Identifies, validates and provides updates to Asset Management through the execution of IMAC services, break/fix events and disposition of equipment contributing to overall accuracy and integrity of data records.
- Resolves standard technical incidents through root cause analysis, research and assistance from internal 3rd level support teams using standard techniques, tools and documentation.
- Serves as a point of contact for external vendors and provides technical hardware, software and operational process direction, with significant technical and procedural guidance, for vendor inquiries and escalations.
- Technical Skills
- Personal Computer Hardware, Operating Systems, and Peripherals
- Network Communication Protocols and Software
- IS Support Services, Processes and Practices
- Client Server Process, Practices and Tools Performance Competencies
- Client Services Orientation
- Communication – verbal & written
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organizing
|IMAC Technical Specialist||4+|