We are looking for a Application Development Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Application Development Manager
Job ID number: C1098
Brief description of duties:
- Lead a small development team in projects as well as in day to day support activities including on call support.
- Develop and maintain programs to enhance the assigned application module using the SAP development tools
- Expand the team’s capabilities beyond SAP ABAP development to web applications in java script or node.js
- Participate in SAP implementations and/or upgrades and data conversion.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP applications, their functionality and the complete tool set ((ABAP Workbench, Dialog programming, SAPScript, iDocs, BAPI, RFC, PDF Forms and Fiori).
- 10 years’ experience implementing/supporting SAP-WM (e.g. Configuration of WM – Bin and Storage Locations, Movement Types, Picking and Putaway Strategies, Serialization, Batch Management, RF menu customization), with preference given to those with similar eWM experience..
- 5+ years of hands-on SAP development with strong technical skills in all areas of the ABAP Workbench, including performance tuning SAP code, dialog programming, ABAP Objects, enhancements, analyzing ABAP logs, dumps, SPDD, SPAU upgrades, etc., as well as experience researching SAP OSS Notes.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices including incident and change control management experience.
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA and SAP Cloud concepts and related technologies.
- Experience in SAP Fiori application development
- Strong knowledge of Radio Frequency (Functional) systems and ITSmobile with the ability to design custom WM RF transactions.
- Knowledge of functional configuration in SAP WM module would be an advantage
- Experience supporting SAP WM, IM, MM, SD, HR, FI/CO is required.
- Experience supporting a portfolio of tier 1 logistics systems including SAP WM, XPS/Connectship, Manhattan SCALE and integration to warehouse automation systems.
- Experience with integration to third party systems using RFC,XML, EDI, Webmethods, etc.
|Job Category||Application Developer|