We are looking for a Application Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Application Developer
Term: 2-years Contract – 35 hours
Location: Hybrid Model – One day on campus
Job ID number: C1090
Brief description of duties:
- The Application Developer provides technical support and day-to day administration for application development and design of various in-house and 3rd party applications and web administrative systems, sites and services used by the various academic and business units supported by the University Information Technology (UIT) – Business Management & eCommerce Applications Unit.
- The role is responsible to coordinate related projects, research solutions, develop, design, and implement applications as directed.
- Application development and design, maintain and support customized & third-party applications, maintenance, reporting and documentation, and develop/maintain websites.
- Approximately 70% production support (configuration, identifying/fixing bugs), 30% development
- Meet with client groups, identify and analyze business requirements – develop and/or propose solutions to meet requirements and objectives
- Provides technical consultation to non-technical users to illustrate the options/opportunities towards a resolution
- University Degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of total experience
- C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net and Compact Framework technology
- RDBMS – (Oracle, MS SQL, Access), and SQL programming (T-SQL, PL/SQL), LDAP.
Nice to haves:
- Higher Education experience
- Any of the following – Java, Mobile Technology, Java Servlets, JSP, Apache, Microsoft PowerApps, PowerBI, Azure, and other cloud platforms
|Job Category||Application Developer|