We are looking for a Application Analyst Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Application Analyst Developer
Location: Toronto – Hybrid (once a week on-site)
Job ID number: C1230
Brief Description of Duties:
The Enterprise Analytics and Business Applications (EABA) department is responsible for the development, support and implementation of the administrative ERP applications used at the University such as PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft Financials, IBM Maximo Asset Management System, and Ellucian Advance, as well as the Business Intelligence (BI) applications which support the data warehouse and analytical reporting.
- Identifying and analyzing business requirements
- Translating requirements to technical specifications
- Designing and developing solutions using appropriate development tools ensuring that the systems are available and functioning efficiently
- Troubleshooting production problems, providing technical support to users, developing custom modules and systems, and modifying and upgrading software.
- Responsible for the final resolution of technical problems related to their applications.
- Research, recommend, and participate in developing strategic direction and initiatives for administrative applications within the department, communicate with client groups, and coordinate technical design sessions to ensure that client business needs are met.
- 5+ years in analysis & programming, 2+ years in production application support & maintenance
- BI & ERP experience
- Relational databases (DB2, Oracle or Sybase)
- PeopleSoft Core HR (part of PeopleSoft HCM)
Nice to Haves:
- Cloud technologies (OCI, Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Oracle, Informatica, OBIEE, IBM Maximo
- Higher Education experience
|Job Category||Application Analyst Developer|