We’re looking for an API Developer/Designer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: API Developer/Designer
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1321
Brief description of duties:
- API design and development for client’s dispensary applications for them to publish for their vendors.
- Working on the API design
- Doing the development according to the design
- Leading and guiding the development teams
- Running the API on Windows Desktop application.
- Helping with the deployment
- Lead the design, development, and deployment of public APIs
- Work with internal and external teams to understand the requirements
- Design secure, scalable, and reliable API for retail business model
- Create API specs and related documents
- Hands-on API development
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies (C#, WPF, ASP.NET, Web Services, XML)
- Previous experience with API development is required
- Public API development experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of application design patterns and frameworks
- Desktop development experience is required
- Hands-on experience with Windows service
- Familiar with Windows OS for application development and deployment
Ability to grasp business concepts driving technology requests and decisions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
|Job Category||API Developer|
|API design experience||8+|
|Windows Services and .Net Desktop application experience||8+|