We are looking for a Angular Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Angular Developer
Term: Contract – 6 months with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid – three days a week
Job ID number: C1351
Brief Description on Duties
- Develop the 12C Angular UI library, aka SPIKES, to meet the latest Angular version as directed by Ontario Health
- Fix bugs in the 12C Angular library as discovered by the 12C development and QA teams
- Improve the performance of the UI library to meet Ontario Health requirements
- Enhance the UI library components to meet technologies as suggested in respective communities
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to make our applications smarter and reduce friction in the user experience.
- Produce clean, reusable, performant code and maintainable solutions that will enhance the platform’s quality.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot functional and performance issues, implement corrective fixes, preventive fixes and triage as required.
- Research and implement latest front-end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible.
- Create and maintain code documentation as required.
- College/University undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related discipline from a recognized institution or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience with programming user interfaces and Internet-ready applications
- Knowledge and experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) methodologies
- A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines; strong relationship building, facilitation and influencing skills to successfully partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Working knowledge of privacy policies and security principles
- Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and standards
- Experience conducting design walkthrough sessions with project team
- Experience in structured methodologies for the development, design, implementation and maintenance of applications
- Experience in design, code, test, debug and document applications
- Experience in the use of object and/or third generation language development tools
- Experience in application design, latest design patters, deployment and troubleshooting
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Experience with Application Programming Interface
- Experience reviewing, analyzing, and modifying product installation scripts including encoding, testing, debugging
- Ability to provide post-implementation support and resolve any post-implementation technical issues
- Ability to provide user and system documentation as required
- Proven track record working with Identity and Access Management solutions would be an asset
- Knowledge of leading edge technologies design criteria, security and recovery procedures, preparation of technical specifications for installation, testing and performance of integrated, multi-services systems; assess performance and capacity of existing system making recommendations for improving performance and develop technical documentation.
- Experience planning, migrating, implementing and sustaining large complex system development projects
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience designing and developing large, complex, highly available, mission critical server applications
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
- Minimum 7 years’ experience designing and developing web user interface using Angular, 3 years+ with Angular 10, 12 and 14, ideally with experience deploying Identity and Access Management solutions – 30%
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing libraries – 20%
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in software development – 10%
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written, and strong stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize multiple projects – 20%
- Front End Development Skills: – 20%
- Proficient with both front end development using Angular leveraging CI/CD principles
- Knowledge and experience with design and implementation of the overall web application architecture
- Experience with implementation of approved user interface
- Knowledge and experience with the design and development of REST API services
- Knowledge and experience integrating front-end UI with the constructed API
- Knowledge and experience in design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment in DevOps environment
- Strong experience with Angular 12, 13, and 14, 3 years+ combined, and other Angular version 4 years+
- Strong experience in using and developing Angular UI libraries, 4 years+
- Strong experience in code review and unit testing
- Proficient with both front end and backend development
- Experience with implementation of approved user interface, design and deployment
- Knowledge and experience integrating front-end UI with the constructed API’s
Nice to Haves:
- Design Architecture of angular libraries
|Job Category||Angular Developer|