Type of Employment: Contract
Title: AML/KYC Analyst
Term: Contract – 6 months with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid 2 days/week
Job ID number: C1324
Brief Description on Duties:
- Managed G2 (high risk) inbox – review inquiries, assign to relevant stakeholders, manage follow ups, etc. Approx. 50-100 emails per day.
- Respond to straight-forward G2 inquiries on virtual currency, non-resident and other non-complex high risk client types that can go straight to AML (we will provide training on initial steps / risk appetite responses).
- Cannabis related reviews and recommendations (approve/decline) ~80/month.
- Money service business related reviews and recommendations (approve/decline) ~25/month.
- Initiate and manage remediation files and tracking for cannabis, money service business, cheque cashing.
- Provide effective communication with regional banking partners and provide an improved customer experience by providing timely responses and helping partners understanding residual issues and why a client may not be within risk appetite.
- Accountable for dashboard reporting including tracking to SLAs for files decisioned (including approvals, declines, de-markets) as well as highlighting trends and issues.
Business Financial Services high-risk client program.
- Primarily includes cannabis related business, money service business but also extends to broader high risk client segments including financial institutions, payment processors, clients with virtual currency dealings.
Technology/Software knowledge essential for the role?
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Must Have Skills:
- University Degree.
- Ability to multi-task, think through ambiguous concepts, effective prioritization with a client first mindset.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with AML risk management, knowledge of cannabis and money business service regulations.
|Job Category||AML Analyst|