We are looking for a AML Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: AML Analyst
Term: Contract – 6 months with extension
Location: Toronto – Remote
Job ID number: C1373
Brief Description on Duties:
The Project: Due to a recent acquisition we’re working to integrate existing clients into their programs and processes.
Candidate Value Proposition: The successful candidate will be working to ensure data accuracy and gain valuable experience working for one of Canada’s largest banks.
Reason for Request: Additional support required on an integration project.
Typical Day in the Role:
- Review AML and KYC data and documentation to ensure each client has all required information
- Working to communicate any gaps with the internal team
- Utilizing the team’s Shared Drive to work through the list of outstanding accounts and validate information
Must Have Skills:
- 2-4 years of previous AML or Wealth Associate experience
- Prior experience with Onboarding processes
- Strong Excel Spreadsheet experience
- Prior Experience working with Shared Drives
- Bilingual French would be an asset
- Regulatory Tax experience
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills
- High Attention to detail