We are looking for a AML Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: AML Analyst
Term: 6-months (with extension) – 37.5 hours/Week
Location: Toronto – Hybrid 1-2 weeks on-site
Job ID number: C1195
Brief Description of Duties:
- Review, triage and assess high risk client alerts to determine if further investigation is required.
- Conduct Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) analysis and reports for higher risk clients in order to identify key high risk factors.
- Assign appropriate risk rating to the bank’s clients in accordance with the client’s risk rating methodology.
Must Have Skills:
- Knowledge of and/ or experience in AML Compliance, Financial Crimes investigations (within law
- Working knowledge of AML compliance requirements and regulations for Canada, US, Caribbean and other jurisdictions where the client operates.
- Strong investigative and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical aptitude and risk mindset
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word applications
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working in law enforcement or the financial sector or financial regulatory oversight.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently.
- English (Fluent);
- French (Nice to have, written & verbal);
|Job Category||AML, AML Analyst|