We are looking for an Agile Team Lead! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Agile Team Lead
Job ID number: C1150
Brief description of duties:
As the Agile Team Lead you will create and maintain conditions that allow the team to be successful in fulfilling their commitments. You will be responsible to ensure agile values and principles are followed and will enable collaboration across all roles and functions. You will be accountable to facilitate decision making among stakeholders and will focus on moderately complex deliveries, requiring a balance of leadership and general management to consistently deliver high quality solutions.
- Coaching, training, and developing team members in Agile best practices and providing timely feedback to achieve department objectives.
- Fostering an environment of collaboration and transparency with business units and leadership team to identify, mitigate and resolve process inefficiencies.
- Acting as a thought leader to develop, innovate and evolve Agile practices, including building knowledge of relevant products, services, and processes to facilitate continuous improvement through empirical approaches.
- Collaborating with stakeholders on short and mid-term planning, coordinating release activities and communicating inter-dependencies to deliver on work commitments.
- Facilitating team meetings and agile ceremonies to manage planning activities, ensure a prioritized backlog, and preparing key team metrics to maintain target release schedules and plans.
- You have an innovative mindset to improve operational efficiencies and ability to influence change, with a primary focus on client needs.
- You use critical thinking skills to recognize assumptions, evaluate arguments, draw conclusions and proactively propose solutions.
- You have strong communication skills to clearly convey messages and explore diverse points of view.
- You build trusting relationships and provide guidance to support the development of colleagues.
|Job Category||Agile Coach|