We’re looking for an Agile Project Manager! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Agile Project Manager
Term: 18-month Contract
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1387
Brief description of duties:
The Agile Project Management service provider Enterprise Portfolio has expertise in Agile Delivery and Product Management. They pursue success for their clients & teams, removing impediments and creating high-performing teams to achieve business outcomes. They are responsible for end-to-end delivery, ensuring teams are delivering demonstrable value on every iteration. Reporting to a Director or Program Manager, they work with the Technology and Business partners to deliver products and services and evolve and improve our current processes. They will require a solid Agile Project Management background and particular expertise within large-scale transformation initiatives.
- Working with Project teams and Senior Management/Stakeholders in achieving alignment on project direction and functionality – considering project functionality, cost, schedule, and quality
- Acting as one of the prime liaisons with third party organizations on project-related issues or inquiries
- Ensuring all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information
- Working with Project teams and third parties to develop complex project plans to support successful project delivery
- Managing and tracking these project plans, including integration milestones, release activities and milestones, etc.
- Setting up relevant meetings and ensuring ongoing project progress is tracked and communicated
- Ensuring resolution and escalation of issues or risks in a timely fashion and ensuring that these are recorded for tracking and closure on the project tracking tool
- Working with Project teams to define resource requirements, budget, technology, facility needs and report these as required.
- Working directly with Product / Business Owners to help on execution alignment & business strategy of projects
- Working with development team members to execute sprints effectively
- Identifying, solving, and removing external impediments or roadblocks that impact team/ sprint progress
- Ensuring team keeps storyboard updated related to all stories (Sprint Backlog, To-do, In Progress, Verify, Done)
- Tracking and effectively communicating team sprint progress to all affected teams and management
- Developing and managing Project Management reports such as status updates, Sprint Burndown Chart, and developing Dashboards in Lean Kit or Azure (ADO)
- Reporting on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Providing status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues using Planview
- (Project Manager) of work experience in a program/project management capacity
- Directly managing complex* programs/projects of significant scope and risk
- Managing using the Agile Framework
- University degree or college diploma in Business Administration, Public Administration, Information systems or other related fields
|Directly managing complex* programs/projects||5|