Agile Product Owner
Posted 1 year ago
We’re looking for an Agile Product Owner! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Agile Product Owner
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1337
Brief description of duties:
Responsible for determining, prioritize and accept the work delivered by a team in order to ensure the most valuable and appropriate functionality of the product. A Product Owner should gather feature requirements, schedule releases, and coordinates sprints. It should be able to identify user needs and translate them to business values. Fluency in French and English is required.
- Work with stakeholders to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals, client needs, and team capacity.
- Ownership of the product roadmap and scrum backlog
- Define scope and backlog items (epics/features/user stories)
- Solve product-related problems by answering Jira support tickets.
- Own a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies preferably in the insurance domain.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning, prioritization, and development of a product.
- Assess value and test stories, epics, and bug fixes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Product Management.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- The experience with insurance products is an advantage.
- Management of stakeholders and their expectations.
- Understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Active listening.
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product.
|Job Category||Product Manager|