We’re looking for an Agile Coach! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Agile Coach
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1323
Brief description of duties:
an Agile Coach precedes you, and you will leverage your insights and knowledge of industry best practices to guide and coach teams as part of the client’s effort to implement Agile methodology enterprise-wide. Your hands-on coaching will help teams and business leaders get a deeper understanding of core Agile principles and practices around product management, conflict resolution, and forecasting. Your coaching style provides the tools your peers need to tackle complex problems and operate in a variety of delivery environments. You own your space, and you help other teams own theirs, fostering collaboration.
We are looking for an Agile Specialist – someone who understands how to effectively coach and train a variety of teams/stakeholders, growing and building Agile capability across the organization. You have the ability to coach key stakeholders and team members in building highly effective feature-based teams that support multiple disciplines.
Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Provide guidance to multiple Scrum Masters and teams on how to transition to and operate in scaled (or non-scaled) delivery environments and how to resolve complex problems, growing capability across the organization.
- Includes direct support of work mobilization activities (e.g., road map development, functional decomposition).
- Provide coaching plans and strategies to teams and individuals.
- Helps teams anticipate internal and external delivery challenges and find solutions through the process, product, or service improvements.
- Leverage significant in-depth expertise in Agile to help Scrum Masters resolve complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify unique and innovative solutions, interpret internal and external obstacles, and recommend best practices.
- Drives continuous improvement of Agile practices and processes with an influence on industry best practices
- Ability to establish goals and objectives and contribute to the team’s overall direction;
- Advanced skills in mentoring, coaching, listening, providing feedback, and performance management
- Skill in using computer applications including Jira and Confluence.
- Demonstrates adaptability, flexibility, and creativity in their approach to stakeholder engagement and works to support the Agile transformation agenda.
- Supports business and technology ownership to ensure their ability / agile competencies to complete key activities required for agile delivery, including roadmap and story map development and how those activities translate to traditional approaches such as functional decomposition and architectural alignment
- Experience as an Agile coach
- Experience in agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Large scale Agile framework experience
- Previous experience delivering software
- Previously experience in transformation
|Job Category||Agile Coach|