We are looking for an AEM Engineer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: AEM Engineer
Location: Toronto – 37.5
Job ID number: C1113
Brief description of duties:
Digital Solutions is a team of skilled professionals who dedicate their careers to accelerating the growth platforms through technology-based solutions. We focus on looking for and seizing opportunities to leverage data in new ways as we continue to help our Clients achieve lifetime financial security, live healthier lives and connect with us. Come join us as we continue to intensify the focus on our digital journey, helping our clients and transforming our business in exciting ways!
We are looking for an experienced Lead Software Engineer, proficient with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), to provide technical design, development, support and evaluation for large-scale Content management applications and systems. The successful candidate is a team player with excellent technical and problem-solving skills, is aware of industry trends, questions the status quo and can identify and propose alternatives.
- Design and develop robust new AEM components or modify existing ones, including their configuration, Java code, client libraries, and templates that meet business, technical and quality requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to AEM developers around best practices in AEM development – both back-end and front-end execution
- Configure Apache/Dispatcher front-end web servers as needed for existing and new websites for web applications, integrations, and services
- Review and approve/decline pull requests for merging code into the main branches of Bitbucket repository.
- Work closely with onsite and offshore developers, as well as Product Owner and stakeholders.
- Assist technical support staff, project managers, and users as needed to support business applications by diagnosing complex production issues requiring extensive analysis and troubleshooting.
- Provide technical guidance to projects ensuring risks are mitigated and projects are implemented successfully
- Contribute to defining timelines and plans; research and estimate feasibility, cost, time and scope
- Experience developing applications with AEM
- Hands on experience in creating OSGI bundles, AEM Templates/Components and Workflows.
- Experience with Adobe’s latest maven archetype for building AEM projects – NPM, specifically webpack (https://www.npmjs.com/package/webpack) to allow for the use of Sass for compiled css files (https://sass-lang.com/) a definite bonus to have.
- Strong experience in using the following aspects of AEM: Sling, Dialog Configuration, Authoring Environment, CRX DE, Package Manager, User Administration Area, Assets Area, OSGi consoles
- Experience integrating AEM with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, such as Analytics, Target, Campaign
- Experience with Unix/Linux, web and web hosting technologies
- Experience using DevOps tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, BitBucket, Maven, CDD/Ansible) and also Adobe Cloud Manager
|Developing applications with AEM||5+|
|OSGI bundles, AEM Templates/Components and Workflows||5+|
|Web application development||7+|
|Unix/Linux, web and web hosting technologies||7+|