We are looking for an Actuarial Consultant! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Actuarial Consultant
Term: Full-time – 37.5
Job ID number: C1217
Brief description of duties:
As the Actuarial Consultant, in the Auto Pricing team, you support pricing or research and development initiatives. You will collaborate with business partners to understand their needs and partner with actuarial team members to deliver complex solutions to ensure the profitability of property and casualty (P&C) lines of business.
- Supporting rate change projects and various actuarial models.
- Working efficiently with various databases, programming languages and modeling softwares to contribute to Actuarial strategic objectives.
- Analyzing the needs of business partners to identify innovative solutions for complex challenges and clearly articulating actuarial concepts to key stakeholders.
- Coaching and mentoring team members to facilitate their development and fostering a team environment focused on collaboration and innovation.
- Upholding professional ethics, values, procedures and policies that support organizational and professional standards.
- Must be fully bilingual
- You have a post-secondary degree in Mathematics or Actuarial Science.
- You have successfully completed two Actuarial exams and are actively working towards your Associate Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS) or Fellow Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS) designation.
- You have advanced knowledge of SAS, SQL, modeling software and programming languages.
- You have strong knowledge of P&C insurance products, emerging trends and best practices in the actuarial landscape.
- Having four years of relevant experience in the property and casualty actuarial field is an asset.
|SAS, SQL, modeling softwares and programming languages||Strong knowledge|