We’re looking for an Actmize Developer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Actmize Developer
Term: 6-month Contract – Toronto
Location: Remote for now
Job ID number: C1020
Brief description of duties:
- Perform complex application programming activities: ERCM (ActOne) and AIS design and development, including building plugins & AIS execution plans. Lead the design and development of cost-effective and innovative solutions to meet business objectives while also maintaining existing applications
- Perform and coordinate complex application programming activities: develop code, test, debug and document in order to ensure successful implementation and maintenance of programs; Set up and maintain code repositories. Help establish CI/CD pipeline for seamless integration and delivery across environments.
- Lead code review sessions and ensure overall code quality aligns with business and project requirements. Build knowledge base by creating and maintaining detailed design and configuration documents for Actimize applications. Participate in design discussion and contribute viable, valuable solutions.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced agile environment, Object-Oriented Programming & SOAP/RESTFul services.
- It’s an advantage if you have experience in Actimize plugin development, XSLT, DevOps, JBoss/Tomcat, Oracle/SQL Server, Autosys, writing Unit Test and UI automation tests within an Agile environment.
|Actimize plugin development||3+|